** Applications for placement in the 2024 Performing Arts Class are now open **
> Application and Audition Process
> Application Forms
Information for parents
- Karabar High School maintains high academic standards, encourages students to participate in a range of opportunities and has a supportive discipline and welfare structure.
- Students must wear appropriate full school uniform at all times. In addition performing arts students require appropriate rehearsal wear.
- School hours are from 9.00am to 3.00pm.
- The application form must be completed by the applicant and relevant other people.
- The application form must be forwarded to the school by the closing date as specified by Karabar High School each year.
- All items mentioned in the application form MUST be included with the application form.
- Students will have the opportunity to audition in one or more areas of the performing arts as ranked on the application form.
- Supporting documentation addressing the selection criteria provided in your application will be assessed by the school in addition to the skills demonstrated in the audition process.
- Proven involvement/experience and expertise in the performing arts.
- A strong academic record.
- A sound behaviour and attendance record.
- An excellent attitude towards school.
- Proven record of involvement in extra-curricular activities and willingness to continue this in high school.
For further information, please contact the Head Teacher of Creative and Performing Arts on 6298 4333.